The legend of the Skeleton Surfer goes back to the early 1940s. While the Skeleton Surfer was on an epic surfing vacation he was caught in the wake of a storm. After an epic wipeout, he washed ashore on the nearby deserted island of Kahoʻolawe. He awoke to a ranch with cattle and sheep, giving him work and shelter.
A few months went by and the and the Skeleton Surfer was caught in the middle of WWII and the Island was placed under martial law. He lived here helping the cattle and sheep live on a small piece of land, only 23 acres in total. He did his best to protect the animals while surfing during the night.
They say if you are lucky enough to visit Kahoʻolawe, you will see him at night, shredding epics waves and protecting the land. The Skeleton Surfer really is the protector of the island.
Okay, maybe this is a made-up legend of the Skeleton Surer, but you can not deny that the skeleton surfer t-shirt is the bomb. Make sure to grab yours today. Remember, 51% of the proceeds are donated to help children in need.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping